Anna Rose Lasco, 33 years of age of Wilcox, Neb., passed away Sept. 22, 2006, at the Phelps Memorial Health Center in Holdrege, Neb. She was born July 20, 1973, the second of four children born to Marilee (Arnold) Guice. After her education, she held various jobs in Utah and Colorado, and was a trained EMT. Anna is survived by her spouse, Christopher Myers and daughters Dakota Storm and Aspen Wind Myers, all of Wilcox; mother Marilee Guice of Rifle; brothers: Eric Guice of Grand Junction, and Michael Guice of Rifle; sister Sharilee Guice of San Antonio, Texas; and a host of nieces, nephews other relatives and friends.She was preceded in death by her grandparents.Private family services will be held in Meeker.A memorial has been established in her memory.Expressions of caring can be sent to the family at www.nelsonbauerfh.com.The Nelson Bauer Funeral Home of Holdrege is in charge of the arrangements.
- Colorado State Patrol cadet, a 2012 Windsor graduate, killed in crash on Colo. 66
- Crime Briefs: Master of disguise gives false name after attacking man for speaking Spanish
- GSHS student wins car from Glenwood Springs Ford
- Sunday Profile: One big adventure after another for Steve Beckley
- Yampah Mountain grads share personal journeys