Grand Junction, CO ColoradoGRAND JUNCTION Saturday. Saturday. Saturday!Thats when the monster trucks roll into the Mesa County Fairgrounds for some high-riding, car-crushing fun.Gates open at the fairgrounds at 5:30 p.m. and the show begins at 7 p.m. Saturday.Tickets are available before the carnage at City Market stores for $15 for adults and $10 for kids. At the gate, tickets for adults rise to $16 and childrens tickets cost $12.The monster truck show also includes mud bogging, which takes vehicles through a length of mud.
Monster trucks are monster fun
Trending in: News
- Rifle Police Department & Garfield County Sheriff's Office Cop Shop Report - April 11, 2013
- Glenwood Springs murder suspect rejects plea offer
- Bears sighted in Rifle are safely relocated
- Water in the West: Will Front Range growth trump river health?
- New charter, Two Rivers Community School, spreads its wings