Grand Junction, CO ColoradoGRAND JUNCTION Saturday. Saturday. Saturday!Thats when the monster trucks roll into the Mesa County Fairgrounds for some high-riding, car-crushing fun.Gates open at the fairgrounds at 5:30 p.m. and the show begins at 7 p.m. Saturday.Tickets are available before the carnage at City Market stores for $15 for adults and $10 for kids. At the gate, tickets for adults rise to $16 and childrens tickets cost $12.The monster truck show also includes mud bogging, which takes vehicles through a length of mud.
- Four-hour stand-off with armed man near Frisco ends with peaceful surrender
- Aspen Valley Ski and Snowboard Club coach facing charges of sexual assault, incest
- Crime Briefs: Self-proclaimed ‘trashcan junkie’ locks himself in bathroom with pills, heroin
- Glenwood Springs underage pot citations up in 2014
- Facebook meets White Fang: Social media reunites lost Colorado husky with owner