Anne Brin Bork died peacefully on Sept. 21, 2009 at her home in Louisville, Colo. She was 41.The illness that took her life never overcame her beautiful spirit. She died with courage, grace and in the certainty that she will be with us forever - cherished by her family and friends for the light she brought into our lives.She is survived by her husband, Daniel Bork; her children, Oliver and Ruby; brothers, George Brin, Jr. and Zachary Brin; parents Judy Brin and George Brin; step-parents Carl Hipp and Colleen-Walter Brin, father-in-law David Bork, mother-in-law Mary Bork and sister-in-law Sarah Bork Hamilton.A celebration of her bountiful life will be held on Sunday, Sept. 27 at Steinbaugh Pavillion on Front Street in Louisville, Colorado. The service will begin at 6 p.m. and dress should be casual and colorful. That's what Annie wanted (no black, please).The family asks that any memorials in Annie's name be made to Hospice Care of Boulder & Brookfield Counties, 2594 Trailridge Drive, East, Lafayette, Colorado 80026. They were a great help and comfort to Annie and to all of us in her final days.
- Documents: Rifle officials angered by 'falsehoods'
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Mitchell opinion: Honestly, the truth about Rifle football is easy to see
- Guest opinion: Grave mistake not to add fluoride in Rifle
- On The Fly: Remembering a fallen fishing guide and friend