Rifle police are seeking an arrest warrant for a suspect in the Tuesday evening robbery of the Kum-N-Go store at 1248 Railroad Ave., according to press release issued Wednesday.Police were called to the store at 6:55 p.m.Store employees reported that a man entered the store, demanded money and suggested that he had a weapon. The suspect then grabbed the store's cash register and escaped on foot. The cash register and its contents were later recovered.No one was injured.
- Sports Authority closing; Glenwood Meadows owner hopes for new major sports retail tenant
- 2nd victim in group home sex assault, but bond is lowered
- River Bridge child advocates get a furry pro to kids help in tough settings
- Immigrant Stories: Patsy Guadnola grew up with little but influenced many
- Doctor's Tip: How to avoid breast cancer — eat veggies