Mesa Theater & Club, 538 Main St., will be under new ownership starting next week, current owner David Prather said. Prather has owned the club for 14 years.New owner Andy Pittman hails from Boise, Idaho, and Prather said the purchase stems from a recent relocation to the area. No major changes are planned for the historic theater under new ownership, however. Prather said it will remain business as usual, with more special events and appearances."I will stay on as a consultant for the next few months to help book it," he added. And, what's next for Prather and Wigout Productions, Inc.? He's weighing his options and will know more come fall.For more information about the Mesa Theater & Club, visit www.mesatheater.com.
- Man is sentenced to federal prison on tax-evasion charges
- Hickenlooper: pain in the rear, but I’m voting for him
- River district, county concerned over Crystal River designation
- Carbondale trustees looking to make town more LGBT friendly
- Sonoran Institute works at the intersection of community, commerce, conservation