This week you can have your Presto pressure canner tested by the CSU food preservation stand while gathering other canning safety tips and recipes.The king salmon has arrived at Kaleb's Katch along with case specials and grilled salmon wraps.Rhubarb is once again available under the green canopies of DeVries farm stand. Frozen pie cherries and fresh roasted green chilies, ranging from sweet to hot.Bartlett pears, plums and many varieties of peaches await your selection along with the sounds of Joe's banjo.Lean grass-fed hamburger and chuck roasts are the specials to be found with Farmer Dave.Kuhns' Peach Valley CSA brings a rainbow selection, including organically grown carrots, green beans, garlic and early fall apples.Pappardelle's pasta once again has a fantastic selection of pastas to complete your menu, including chocolate linguine.The Green River watermelon, Swiss chard and winter squash reside along the wild flower honey at Mesa Forge & Farm.In addition the homemade breads, rolls and muffins that can be found add to the wide assortment of dinner items at this market.The Glenwood Farmers Market is held in the Rite-Aid parking lot 1400 block of Grand Ave from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturdays thru Oct 27.
King salmon has arrived at the farmers market
- Carbondale man pleads guilty to spitting on a cop
- Garfield County says BLM emails help make the case on sage-grouse
- WATER LINES: Denver-West Slope water agreement finally final
- Hold up: Sunlight Mountain goes on hiatus, will reopen on Friday
- Website data reveals gap between health costs, premiums in Garfield County