Due to incorrect information supplied by Garfield County, the Fairgrounds Calendar on page 15 of the Oct. 4 issue of the Citizen Telegram included church services for Crossroads Baptist Church on each Sunday of the month. The church no longer rents space at the fairgrounds and holds Sunday services and Awana Club for youth at 10 a.m. at 719 Garden Lane in Rifle.
- Starbucks clarifies reason for Glenwood store closure
- Re-2 chief Birdsey's severance up to $220,000; no reasons stated for ouster
- 'Health and safety' issue closes Glenwood's newest Starbucks
- Doctor's column: How to prevent a heart attack
- SHEL stands in for stranded Groovetrotters at season's last Summer of Music show