GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. -Hospice & Palliative Care of Western Colorado is set to hold its annual Lights of Life ceremony 6 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 6, at Hospice Care Center, 3090 N. 12th St.The ceremony honors loved ones and celebrates the hope Hospice brings to patients and families. The evening events feature holiday music, remembrance of those who have died, an inspiring holiday message, and refreshments. Also, celebrate friends and family's lives with the purchase of an elegant butterfly ornament, available at the ceremony for $20 and online at www.hospicewco.com.
- Finding hell in the Valley View billing office
- Tyke born in Glenwood dies in Florida tragedy
- Surls sculpture to be installed today in Carbondale roundabout
- County, city to coordinate on keeping some streets from being gas industry haul routes
- GUEST OPINION: Finding right balance of standardized tests