GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. -Hospice & Palliative Care of Western Colorado is set to hold its annual Lights of Life ceremony 6 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 6, at Hospice Care Center, 3090 N. 12th St.The ceremony honors loved ones and celebrates the hope Hospice brings to patients and families. The evening events feature holiday music, remembrance of those who have died, an inspiring holiday message, and refreshments. Also, celebrate friends and family's lives with the purchase of an elegant butterfly ornament, available at the ceremony for $20 and online at www.hospicewco.com.
- More charges in theft case against New Castle woman
- Fast-food visit plays into arrests for car stolen in Basalt
- Private investigator, former Aspen police officer accused of abusing records
- DA says death penalty unlikely in El Jebel double homicide
- Editorial: Public, county leaders must stop the theft