GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. -Hospice & Palliative Care of Western Colorado is set to hold its annual Lights of Life ceremony 6 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 6, at Hospice Care Center, 3090 N. 12th St.The ceremony honors loved ones and celebrates the hope Hospice brings to patients and families. The evening events feature holiday music, remembrance of those who have died, an inspiring holiday message, and refreshments. Also, celebrate friends and family's lives with the purchase of an elegant butterfly ornament, available at the ceremony for $20 and online at www.hospicewco.com.
Hospice's 'Lights of Life' event Dec. 6
Trending in: News
- Experts studying West Salt Creek landslide expect more to occur on Grand Mesa
- Former Eagle Co. clerk worker investigated for theft
- Transit may be critical to completing funding package for bridge
- Aspen police official provides kidney to sheriff’s deputy’s daughter
- Helping people look beatiful is a great job at Southern Comfort Salon & Spa