The 17th annual Holly Days event, "Winter Wonderland," was held on Saturday, Dec. 1 at the Garfield County Fairgrounds in Rifle. Here's a list of the prize winners:• Grand prize ( A winter wonderland outdoor recreation package, valued at over $3,000) - Waylon Hampton of Rifle•50 gallons of gasoline from Swallow Oil - Kevin Runia of Rifle•$50 gift certificate from Rifle Truck and Trailer - Randy Geeson of Battlement Mesa• $100 gift basket from Grand River Hospital District - name unknown• iPod high power docking speaker system, valued at over $100 from Radio Shack - Bekka Hilborn of New Castle• $50 gift certificate for pet or livestock care from True West-Western Slope Pet Care - Kathy Gonzales of Rifle• $50 gift certificate from Shale Country Liquors - Eric Ortiz of Rifle• $50 gift certificate from Outwest Meat, Processing and Seafood - Kathy Pototski of Rifle• One month of unlimited tanning with lotion, valued at over $120, from Blown Away Day Spa - Nicole Holbrook of Rifle• Stihl Personal Protection Equipment, valued at over $120, from Action Shop Services & Budget Rentals - Harry Cole of RifleBe sure and pick up a copy of Thursday's Citizen Telegram for more photos and information on Holly Days. Thank you to all who came out for the fun.
- Four-hour stand-off with armed man near Frisco ends with peaceful surrender
- Aspen Valley Ski and Snowboard Club coach facing charges of sexual assault, incest
- Changes likely in medical marijuana code
- Crime Briefs: Self-proclaimed ‘trashcan junkie’ locks himself in bathroom with pills, heroin
- Glenwood Springs underage pot citations up in 2014