The Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association will host an Issues & Answers Night to discuss the proposed replacement of the Grand Avenue bridge.The event is set for 6-7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 10, at Glenwood Springs City Hall, 101 W. Eighth St.Everyone is invited to submit questions in advance for a panel of experts and citizens who have been involved with the project for the past year. Questions will be reviewed in advance to remove duplicates and ensure they are legitimate questions and not political statements.The panel includes Joe Elsen, CDOT Region 3 program engineer, Craig Gaskill, consultant project manager, and Suzanne Stewart and Leslie Bethel, members of the Grand Avenue Bridge Project Leadership Team.Questions can be submitted online until 8 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 10, at www.glenwoodchamber.com/issues-answers. Questions can also be submitted in writing at the Grand Avenue Bridge Public Open House, set for 5-7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 9, at the Glenwood Springs Community Center, 100 Wulfsohn Road, and from 5-5:30 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 10, at City Hall.The event will be moderated by Ron Milhorn, news director of KMTS Radio, and will be filmed by Cable Channel 10 for re-broadcast.
- Starbucks clarifies reason for Glenwood store closure
- Re-2 chief Birdsey's severance up to $220,000; no reasons stated for ouster
- 'Health and safety' issue closes Glenwood's newest Starbucks
- Doctor's column: How to prevent a heart attack
- SHEL stands in for stranded Groovetrotters at season's last Summer of Music show