The Theatre Project kicks off 2013 with a performance of Neil Simon's comedy-drama, "Lost in Yonkers."Local thespians, directed by Dan Bollinger, will take the stage Jan. 11-12 at The Theatre Project Stage, 835 N. 26th St.Set in the '40s, the plot centers around two young boys and the trials and travails of being raised by their strict grandmother and their mentally challenged aunt, while the boys' father hits the road to find work.Some critics have called "Lost in Yonkers" the best play that Simon ever wrote, having garnered a Pulitzer Prize for drama and Tony Award for best play.
- Man is sentenced to federal prison on tax-evasion charges
- Hickenlooper: pain in the rear, but I’m voting for him
- Carbondale trustees looking to make town more LGBT friendly
- Sonoran Institute works at the intersection of community, commerce, conservation
- River district, county concerned over Crystal River designation