Reed grass: A story in the Jan. 24 Post Independent incorrectly identified an invasive plant on the rise in Garfield County. The invasive species is the common reed grass, Phragmites australis in Latin, which grows to 15 feet tall, not the giant reed grass, Arundo in Latin, which grows to 20 feet tall.
- Colorado State Patrol cadet, a 2012 Windsor graduate, killed in crash on Colo. 66
- Crime Briefs: Master of disguise gives false name after attacking man for speaking Spanish
- GSHS student wins car from Glenwood Springs Ford
- Sweet Sixteen: Martinez accomplishes rare feat of winning 16 varsity letters
- Yampah Mountain grads share personal journeys