If you're searching for the perfect Valentine's Day gift, something one-of-a-kind and truly unique, then head on over to the DoubleTree Hotel for the KAFM 88.1 second annual Art & Other Treasures Live Auction.For the budding musician, there's a Floyd Rose Electric Guitar from Hart Music. Ladies will love the mint-green Electra cruiser bike from Brown Cycles, and any couple will appreciate the Mountain Adventure package, including Powderhorn lift tickets, Slopeside Inn stay and gift cards from Mountain Khaki and Summit Canyon and Loki jackets. Opera lovers have two unique packages to bid on and anyone would love the Taste of the Town dining package. A portion of all sales benefit KAFM; and the businesses, artists and individuals who contribute art and other treasures help KAFM continue providing unique music programming and promote local arts and cultural organizations in the valley. For more information about the event, visit www.kafmradio.org.
- More charges in theft case against New Castle woman
- Fast-food visit plays into arrests for car stolen in Basalt
- Private investigator, former Aspen police officer accused of abusing records
- DA says death penalty unlikely in El Jebel double homicide
- Garfield teenage pregnancy rate well above state average