If you're searching for the perfect Valentine's Day gift, something one-of-a-kind and truly unique, then head on over to the DoubleTree Hotel for the KAFM 88.1 second annual Art & Other Treasures Live Auction.For the budding musician, there's a Floyd Rose Electric Guitar from Hart Music. Ladies will love the mint-green Electra cruiser bike from Brown Cycles, and any couple will appreciate the Mountain Adventure package, including Powderhorn lift tickets, Slopeside Inn stay and gift cards from Mountain Khaki and Summit Canyon and Loki jackets. Opera lovers have two unique packages to bid on and anyone would love the Taste of the Town dining package. A portion of all sales benefit KAFM; and the businesses, artists and individuals who contribute art and other treasures help KAFM continue providing unique music programming and promote local arts and cultural organizations in the valley. For more information about the event, visit www.kafmradio.org.
KAFM's 'treasure' auction set for Feb. 1
- Carbondale man pleads guilty to spitting on a cop
- Garfield County says BLM emails help make the case on sage-grouse
- WATER LINES: Denver-West Slope water agreement finally final
- Hold up: Sunlight Mountain goes on hiatus, will reopen on Friday
- Website data reveals gap between health costs, premiums in Garfield County