Do you love craft beer? Celebrate with Colorado Craft Beer Week!To participate in local festivities, 15 Western Slope breweries will pour specialty beers at Kannah Creek Brewing Company on Sunday, March 24, from 2-6 p.m. The cost is $10 with the proceeds donated to the Colorado Brewer's Guild.Breweries in attendance will be Rockslide Restaurant and Brewery, Palisade Brewing Company, Copper Club Brewing Company, Kannah Creek Brewing Company, Colorado Boy Pub and Brewery, Horsefly Brewing Company, Two Rascals Brewing Company, Suds Bros. Brewery, Ouray Brewery, Aspen Brewing Company, Carbondale Beer Works, Revolution Brewing, Telluride Brewing Company, Glenwood Canyon Brewing Company, and Rifle Brewing Company. Each brewery is bringing five gallons of a specialty or reserve beer. These beers are a limited released, so it may be the only chance for beer lovers to taste these unique creations.
A beer lovers heaven in Grand Junction
Trending in: News
- Colorado bear population much bigger than expected, new study finds
- Workplace drug testing evolving in the age of legalized marijuana
- Rally the Valley key to full care of cancer patients
- Glenwood man accused of driving front-end loader at neighbor
- Workers are a little tougher for Aspen Skiing Co. to find