With warmer weather approaching, spring cleaning is on the agenda of many. Metal recycling is one way to turn trash into cash. Michael Lyon runs the forklift with Josh Alsop directing on Wednesday as they collect scrap metal at GreenZone Recycling in Silt. The center is open Monday through Friday and pays customers for aluminum, copper, brass and miscellaneous items such as bicycles, appliances, steel lawn mowers, bbq grills, lead batteries and drained engine parts. Additional benefits are also offered to senior citizens and military personnel.
Silt GreenZone Recycling turns trash into cash
Trending in: News
- Colorado bear population much bigger than expected, new study finds
- Workplace drug testing evolving in the age of legalized marijuana
- Workers are a little tougher for Aspen Skiing Co. to find
- Glenwood man accused of driving front-end loader at neighbor
- Rally the Valley key to full care of cancer patients