July 25, 2017
Free wellness lectures at the library
180 Degree Wellness presents two free lectures at the Glenwood Springs Library, 815 Cooper Ave. Stress Management takes place from 5:30-7 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 1. Learn about the physiological effects of stress and positive coping strategies. Sitting Disease takes place from 5:30-7 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 8. Sitting is the new smoking. Learn ways to help manage the effects of sitting. The lectures are presented by Dr. Dave Vukelich D.C. and Steve Wells CPT of 180 Degree Wellness. Call 945-4440 for more info.
DIY Cardboard Virtual Reality Viewer
Have you wanted to try out the new VR craze? Teens are invited to join us at 1 p.m. Thursday, July 27, at the New Castle Library where we will be assembling Google Cardboard Virtual Reality Viewing Glasses and using apps on our phones to test them out. There is a limit of 20 participants, and registration is required. It's free and open to all teens in middle and high school. For more information call 970-984-2346.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life; is critical but regained consciousness
- Gypsum woman ID’d as inmate found hanging
- Crime Briefs: Two juveniles arrested in Carbondale vehicle theft
- Moab canyon renamed to more tastefully honor Grandstaff
- Combat medic came to aid of girl who fell at Hotel Colorado; Mom says teen is hanging on