Flags to half-staff to honor fallen trooper
November 30, 2016
Gov. John Hickenlooper has ordered flags be lowered to half-staff on Friday, Dec. 2, on all public buildings statewide in memory of Colorado State Patrol Trooper Cody Donahue. Flags should be lowered from sunrise to sunset.
Donahue, 34, was struck and killed while investigating a crash on I-25 south of Castle Rock on the afternoon of Nov. 25. He had served as a Colorado State Trooper for 11 years.
He is survived by his wife and two daughters.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Mom doesn’t know how girl fell from Hotel Colorado
- Colorado woman gets away unharmed after train rolls over her
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life; is critical but regained consciousness
- Selfies: Pushing to be one of the best in the beekeeping industry at Colorado Mountain Honey
- Rifle names five finalists for city manager