Glenwood Springs Arby’s closing down
July 18, 2014
Locals with a craving for Arby's roast beef will have to travel to Grand Junction or Silverthorne when the local franchise at 2115 Grand Ave. in Glenwood Springs closes down Sunday.
The mother of one employee reported that the staff of 15 was given only three days' notice without severance. As for an opportunity to transfer, a statement from Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc. said that "…if any of these employees want to relocate to another Arby's location, U.S. Beef will do its best to accommodate them in that market." U.S. Beef operates 48 of the 56 Arby's in Colorado, including the Glenwood location. The statement also said that U.S. Beef "hopes to find another Arby's location in the local community in the future."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Silt couple sells business after FedEx Ground changes policies
- Inside the Chamber column: 50 Years Later — Chamber and Colorado Mountain College partnering for the community and business
- A quick and simple overview of probate in Colorado
- Carbondale’s Town restaurant to close Oct. 21
- Bridge impacts prompt incentives
- Mom doesn’t know how girl fell from Hotel Colorado
- Colorado woman gets away unharmed after train rolls over her
- ‘Deceased and injured’ among 4 shot near Colorado State University in Fort Collins
- Silt house fire displaces family of four
- Selfies: Pushing to be one of the best in the beekeeping industry at Colorado Mountain Honey