Luminance Photography snaps up a Basalt location
July 15, 2014
How did your business start?
Luminance Photography started in 2001 in my home at the time and soon moved to the location on Main Street in Carbondale for 13 years.
What do you sell?
Lifestyle children and family photographic art.
What positive lessons did you learn during the recession?
That community means so much.
What strategy do you use to hire good people?
It's just me.
What is your strategy for growth in the next year?
I plan on reaching more families traveling to our beautiful valley.
What is the best thing about running a business here?
I love the people in this wonderful valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Silt couple sells business after FedEx Ground changes policies
- Unique Haunted Mine thrill ride coming to Glenwood Caverns — bigger drop than Disney’s Tower of Terror
- A quick and simple overview of probate in Colorado
- Bren Simon linked to $7M worth of downtown Carbondale property
- Business Briefs July 17, 2017