Mind Springs Health names Frank Lotrich new West Springs Hospital medical director
July 16, 2017
Mind Springs Health, a mental wellness provider on the Western Slope, has named Dr. Frank E. Lotrich, MD, Ph.D. its new medical director of West Springs Hospital in Grand Junction.
Lotrich comes to the psychiatric health center with a distinguished background, with scholarly work appearing in more than 70 publications and past experience in hospital operations. Most recently he was at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center as an associate professor of psychiatry.
The Ph.D. in neuroscience from the Oregon Health Sciences University completed a psychiatry residency and research fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic. He has also served as an adviser to the Federal Drug Administration and is an associate member of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
"As a MD/Ph.D., he brings tremendous clinical skills that are grounded in a background of science and evidence-based care," Dr. Jules Rosen, MD, Mind Springs' chief medical officer. "Our hospital is truly lucky to have a medical director with his skills and passion for patient care."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Inside the Chamber: A walk with a 3-year-old or bridge detour? Either way, stop and smell the flowers
- City sales up through July, before detour
- Silt couple sells business after FedEx Ground changes policies
- A quick and simple overview of probate in Colorado
- Bren Simon linked to $7M worth of downtown Carbondale property