Storytelling meets visual art at weekly event
October 4, 2017
Elementary and middle school-aged children in Glenwood Springs can now enjoy the combination of storytelling and visual art, thanks to Aspen Art Museum's partnership with the Glenwood Springs Library.
The weekly, drop-in programs include reading and art-making activities inspired by the museum's current exhibits.
Story Art will be offered for free from 4-5 p.m. Oct. 5, Nov. 2 and Dec. 7 in Glenwood Springs.
The program is also available at the Carbondale Library from 4-5 p.m. Nov. 7 and Dec. 5. Learn more at aspenartmuseum.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Glenwood football to forfeit all 2017 wins because of ineligible player
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Crime Briefs: ‘You in the suitcase, show me your hands’
- Glenwood’s 27th St. bridge project gets $500K
- Silt house fire displaces family of four