Summer Fun Photo Contest begins Friday
June 1, 2015
The Post Independent's Summer Fun Photo Contest is back.
Starting at 7 a.m. on Friday, May 22, you can submit your photos depicting summer fun, and we might even publish them and/or give you a gift certificate for Summit Canyon Mountaineering or Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park.
Individuals 13 or older may enter up to 20 photographs in six categories: Summer Events & Festivals; Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park; Backyard Fun; My Pet's Summer; Summer Scenery; and Outdoor Sports & Rec by Summit Canyon Mountaineering. Photos should be 200 DPI so they can be published.
Winners will be based on the decision of three judges. One judge will be the overall popular vote with two additional judges from the Post Independent. First prize is a $500 gift certificate to Summit Canyon Mountaineering; second is a $200 certificate; third is a $100 certificate; and 20 passes valued at $1,000 from Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park will be given away throughout the contest.
Visit http://www.postindependent.com to submit your photos through Sept. 11. Voting will last Sept. 12-20.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Carbondale robbery suspects arrested in Basalt, ending two-day manhunt
- School board asked to close Riverview hiring to outside applicants
- Aspen teen confesses to internet threat that closed Roaring Fork schools
- Glenwood man gets probation in drug assault on wife
- Carbondale robbery suspects, suffering injuries from cold, held on $100K bond