Arson suspected in vehicle fire
April 17, 2014
The Garfield County Sheriff's Department suspects arson in a vehicle fire that occurred just outside of West Glenwood at 3 a.m. on April 17.
After an initial investigation, authorities searched the area and arrested a suspect at around 7:30 a.m. the same morning.
Authorities have not released the suspect's name.
An inventory of Garfield County Jail inmates lists Wayne Earl Olson, 51, as being booked Thursday for third degree arson, among other charges.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life; is critical but regained consciousness
- Gypsum woman ID’d as inmate found hanging
- Crime Briefs: Two juveniles arrested in Carbondale vehicle theft
- Moab canyon renamed to more tastefully honor Grandstaff
- Combat medic came to aid of girl who fell at Hotel Colorado; Mom says teen is hanging on