Arson suspected in vehicle fire
April 17, 2014
The Garfield County Sheriff's Department suspects arson in a vehicle fire that occurred just outside of West Glenwood at 3 a.m. on April 17.
After an initial investigation, authorities searched the area and arrested a suspect at around 7:30 a.m. the same morning.
Authorities have not released the suspect's name.
An inventory of Garfield County Jail inmates lists Wayne Earl Olson, 51, as being booked Thursday for third degree arson, among other charges.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Ruibal column: My high school classmate Otto Warmbier — charming and deeply caring
- Liquido Active ticketed, faces fines for entering Hanging Lake
- Confirmed: Food poisoning sickened 80 at Rifle Rodeo
- All OK after car goes into Crystal River near Carbondale
- Mount Sopris hikers called 911 after becoming lost