Aspen Skiing Co. job fair set for Thursday
October 18, 2016
Aspen Skiing Co. will host a job fair for the 2016-17 winter season from 3-6 p.m. Thursday in the Bumps restaurant located at the base of Buttermilk.
The company is hiring seasonal and some year-round positions in food and beverage, hospitality, and mountain operations departments.
For the full listing of available jobs, visit http://www.aspensnowmass.com/jobs. All candidates are asked to fill out an online application and then RSVP to 970-300-7700. Walk-ins are also welcome. Priority interviews will be given to those who RSVP.
First-year, full-time seasonal employees receive such benefits as a ski pass, dependent ski pass, discounted bus passes, discounts at Four Mountain Sports and D&E, discounted meals at on-mountain restaurants, employee assistance program, flexible spending (pretax deductions for health care and child day care), life insurance while actively working, free fitness classes and wellness benefits, complimentary ski/ride exchange program at many participating Colorado resorts and discounted lift tickets through the Mountain Collective.
The final job fair will take place from 3-6 p.m. Nov. 9 at Buttermilk.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Glenwood football to forfeit all 2017 wins because of ineligible player
- Crime Briefs: ‘You in the suitcase, show me your hands’
- Glenwood’s 27th St. bridge project gets $500K
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Fire burns through home in Battlement Mesa