Colorado Mountain College conducts blood drive March 4
March 2, 2014
Colorado Mountain College hosts a community blood drive for Saint Mary's Regional Blood Bank at the college's Central Services building, 802 Grand Ave., Glenwood Springs, on Tuesday, March 4, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Donors will be asked to complete a short health survey and undergo a brief physical, which includes measuring heart rate, temperature, blood pressure and hemoglobin levels. The actual donation process should take about 10 minutes.
Visit http://www.stmarygj.org/stmarys-bloodmobile for a complete calendar of blood drive dates and locations. To make an appointment to participate in the Colorado Mountain College blood drive at the central services building, call 947-8311.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Glenwood Springs Middle School on an expedition to be a ‘kind, compassionate’ school
- English scores down, math up for Roaring Fork Schools
- Tax is considered the last chance for some historical societies
- Garfield County child welfare work wins high praise in national review
- Ballots mailed out today for Nov. 7 election