Colorado Mountain College’s Isaacson School for New Media hires new director
October 10, 2013
Robert Martin is the new director and full-time faculty at Colorado Mountain College's Isaacson School for New Media.
Martin had previously worked at the Eagle Valley School District as a senior systems administrator and an instructor at Grand Valley High School in Parachute.
He has also worked as a photojournalist, graphic designer, department head in multimedia design and electronic prepress at the Bradley Academy for Visual Arts; a consultant in visual arts technologies; and an instructor and information technology coordinator at Pennsylvania State University's College of Arts.
He said he especially enjoys teaching students at the college level. For more than two years he has taught at CMC as an adjunct instructor in web design, app development and motion graphics.
Martin said he looks forward to working with the many facets of the Isaacson School, which includes the college's graphic design, photography and new media programs.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Garfield County child welfare work wins high praise in national review
- Glenwood Springs Middle School on an expedition to be a ‘kind, compassionate’ school
- English scores down, math up for Roaring Fork Schools
- Tax is considered the last chance for some historical societies
- Silt town trustee resigns in anger
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life; is critical but regained consciousness
- Gypsum woman ID’d as inmate found hanging
- Traffic signals ahead for 6th and Laurel roundabout
- Crime BriefsTwo juveniles arrested in Carbondale vehicle theft
- Combat medic came to aid of girl who fell at Hotel Colorado; Mom says teen is hanging on