Expect delays on I-70 in Glenwood Canyon on Wednesday
January 14, 2014
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) will be performing rock fall mitigation work Wednesday on Interstate 70 in Glenwood Canyon about four to five miles east of Glenwood Springs.
Crews will be working from about 9 a.m. to about noon. Traffic delays should be about 15 minutes in both directions, according to CDOT, and no commercial vehicle restrictions are expected.
The speed limit will be reduced through the work area, and flaggers will direct traffic through the closures.
To receive real-time updates about road conditions, visit http://www.coloradodot.info and click on the green cell phone icon in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Trending In: Local
- Protesters press Sen. Gardner for a town hall
- Grand Avenue bridge detour review revises traffic reduction need to 35 percent
- Ex-art center boss Brusig faces felony over $18K of bad checks
- Glenwood Springs sees first monthly sales drop in 3 years
- Guest opinion: A Crystal Valley trail isn’t the problem for wildlife