Expect delays on I-70 in Glenwood Canyon on Wednesday
January 14, 2014
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) will be performing rock fall mitigation work Wednesday on Interstate 70 in Glenwood Canyon about four to five miles east of Glenwood Springs.
Crews will be working from about 9 a.m. to about noon. Traffic delays should be about 15 minutes in both directions, according to CDOT, and no commercial vehicle restrictions are expected.
The speed limit will be reduced through the work area, and flaggers will direct traffic through the closures.
To receive real-time updates about road conditions, visit http://www.coloradodot.info and click on the green cell phone icon in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Glenwood football to forfeit all 2017 wins because of ineligible player
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Crime Briefs: ‘You in the suitcase, show me your hands’
- Glenwood’s 27th St. bridge project gets $500K
- Silt house fire displaces family of four