FBI fraud probe jeopardizes Grand Junction airport funding
November 13, 2013
GRAND JUNCTION — Moody’s Investors Service says the impact of an FBI fraud investigation on Grand Junction Regional Airport’s credit rating could jeopardize $77 million in federal grants.
According to the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel, a credit downgrade would likely increase the cost of borrowing by the airport.
Grand Junction airport administrators say they’ve been ordered to turn over financial records as part of an FBI investigation, but no details have been released.
Trending In: Local
- City Market: Carbondale store on track
- Wilderness Workshop appeals Carbondale-area gas compressor decision
- Denver man found dead Friday, Jan. 13, after skiing at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Riverview School under construction south of Glenwood ‘tops out’
- Library News: Texting is the newest way to renew your books