FBI fraud probe jeopardizes Grand Junction airport funding
November 13, 2013
GRAND JUNCTION — Moody's Investors Service says the impact of an FBI fraud investigation on Grand Junction Regional Airport's credit rating could jeopardize $77 million in federal grants.
According to the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel, a credit downgrade would likely increase the cost of borrowing by the airport.
Grand Junction airport administrators say they've been ordered to turn over financial records as part of an FBI investigation, but no details have been released.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Ruibal column: My high school classmate Otto Warmbier — charming and deeply caring
- Liquido Active ticketed, faces fines for entering Hanging Lake
- Confirmed: Food poisoning sickened 80 at Rifle Rodeo
- All OK after car goes into Crystal River near Carbondale
- Crash, fire close I-70 in both directions at Grand Junction