FBI fraud probe jeopardizes Grand Junction airport funding
November 13, 2013
GRAND JUNCTION — Moody's Investors Service says the impact of an FBI fraud investigation on Grand Junction Regional Airport's credit rating could jeopardize $77 million in federal grants.
According to the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel, a credit downgrade would likely increase the cost of borrowing by the airport.
Grand Junction airport administrators say they've been ordered to turn over financial records as part of an FBI investigation, but no details have been released.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life; is critical but regained consciousness
- Gypsum woman ID’d as inmate found hanging
- Crime Briefs: Two juveniles arrested in Carbondale vehicle theft
- Moab canyon renamed to more tastefully honor Grandstaff
- Combat medic came to aid of girl who fell at Hotel Colorado; Mom says teen is hanging on