Glenwood’s spring cleanup set for April 17-May 5
March 19, 2017
Glenwood Springs will be doing its annual spring cleanup pickups April 17 through May 5, with scheduled removal of nonhazardous debris and recyclable materials done by zone.
According to a city news release, crews will only make one trip through each neighborhood, so it's important that all items are placed in the street in front of residences by 7 a.m. of the first day of cleanup for each zone.
The city will accept up to one pickup-truck load of nonhazardous debris and recyclable materials per residence. Call 970-384-6379 for information on spring cleanup.
Items that are not accepted include paint, antifreeze or gas, tires, waste motor oil, televisions, computers or copiers, batteries, air cylinders or gas tanks. There will be a separate household hazardous waste collection day for these types of items on April 22.
Call 970-945-5375 for additional information and to make an appointment for hazardous waste cleanup.
For a description of the zone areas see the accompanying map, and for a full list of regulations and reminders for spring cleanup, visit the city's website at http://www.gwsco.gov/368/Spring-Cleanup/.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Ruibal column: My high school classmate Otto Warmbier — charming and deeply caring
- Liquido Active ticketed, faces fines for entering Hanging Lake
- Confirmed: Food poisoning sickened 80 at Rifle Rodeo
- All OK after car goes into Crystal River near Carbondale
- Crime Briefs: Suspicious husband accused of driving truck at wife