Northwest Colorado Oil and Gas Forum in Grand Junction
February 27, 2014
A Northwest Colorado Oil and Gas Forum this week will provide a community update about Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) regulatory enforcement and penalty policies.
In addition, Garfield County, the Bureau of Land Management, U.S. Forest Service, Community Counts and energy industry representatives will present information about oil and gas activity and other updates.
The forum is scheduled for 2-4 p.m. Thursday at Colorado Mesa University, University Center, Building 35, Room 213, Grand Junction.
Garfield County invites citizens to attend and participate in the quarterly forum. It provides an opportunity for learning about oil and gas activities in northwest Colorado from local, state and federal government officials, oil and gas industry representatives and concerned citizens.
The Northwest Colorado Oil & Gas Forum precedes the ninth annual Energy Forum & Expo on Feb. 28 in Grand Junction. For information about the expo, visit http://www.energyexpoco.com/.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Glenwood football to forfeit all 2017 wins because of ineligible player
- Crime Briefs: ‘You in the suitcase, show me your hands’
- Glenwood’s 27th St. bridge project gets $500K
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Fire burns through home in Battlement Mesa