One of the publisher’s summer adventures
August 23, 2014
Post Independent staffers and friends enjoyed the outdoors as much as any vacationer this summer, taking our GoPro on a series of adventures showcasing the area's attractions.
Today, we wrap up a week of videos with an edited version of Publisher Michael Bennett's paragliding trip.
By the way, what did you do for fun this summer? Enter our Summer Fun photo contest. Details.
Monday's whitewater trip with sports editor Jon Mitchell.
Tuesday's Wulfsohn Trail bike ride with graphic designer Matt Moore.
Wednesday's visit to Glenwood Canyon Adventure Park with reporter John Stroud's son Trevor and friend Will Rose.
Thursday's trail run with Stroud.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Ruibal column: My high school classmate Otto Warmbier — charming and deeply caring
- Liquido Active ticketed, faces fines for entering Hanging Lake
- Confirmed: Food poisoning sickened 80 at Rifle Rodeo
- All OK after car goes into Crystal River near Carbondale
- Crash, fire close I-70 in both directions at Grand Junction