Rep. Rankin holds meetings across Garfield County
January 7, 2014
State Rep. Bob Rankin of Carbondale is conducting a series of town hall meetings across Garfield County on Saturday, Jan. 4.
The purpose of the meetings is to listen to constituents and discuss state issues and how they relate to rural Colorado.
Federal land decisions, rural broadband, health care, mental health initiatives, economic development and tourism are among the issues on the agenda for 2014 when the Colorado Legislature convenes for its 120-day session on Wednesday, Jan. 8.
Town halls are scheduled for:
• 9 a.m. – Battlement Mesa Recreation Center
• 11 a.m. – Shooters in Rifle
• 1 p.m. – Glenwood Springs Library
• 3 p.m. – Carbondale Library
The Town Hall meetings are intended to be educational and informative. Everyone is welcome.
Trending In: Local
- Protesters press Sen. Gardner for a town hall
- Grand Avenue bridge detour review revises traffic reduction need to 35 percent
- Ex-art center boss Brusig faces felony over $18K of bad checks
- Glenwood Springs sees first monthly sales drop in 3 years
- Guest opinion: A Crystal Valley trail isn’t the problem for wildlife