Soles4Souls Shoe Drive under way in Glenwood Springs
September 21, 2013
Get ready for fall and clean out your closet. Do you have shoes that are collecting dust? You know the ones you never wear any more or that just never fit quite right?
Well this is your opportunity to put them to good use. From Sept. 20 to Oct. 3, TreadZ will be offering a collection box to donate your new or gently worn shoes to Soles4Souls. Soles4Souls can offer your shoes a second chance at life. Since 2004, Soles4Souls has distributed more than 19 million pairs of shoes to people in 127 countries. Most of our closets are filled with shoes we rarely wear. Instead of tossing your unwanted shoes in the trash, consider stopping by TreadZ and donating them.
Salomon has teamed up with TreadZ for this event. When you donate a pair of shoes ask to try on any Salomon footwear product and you will be entered to win a pair of Salomon shoes. So come on in to TreadZ, recycle your shoes and change a life.
For more information contact TreadZ, 812 Grand Ave., Glenwood Springs, CO 81601; phone: 970-928-0620.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Glenwood football to forfeit all 2017 wins because of ineligible player
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Crime Briefs: ‘You in the suitcase, show me your hands’
- Glenwood’s 27th St. bridge project gets $500K
- Silt house fire displaces family of four