Soles4Souls Shoe Drive under way in Glenwood Springs
September 21, 2013
Get ready for fall and clean out your closet. Do you have shoes that are collecting dust? You know the ones you never wear any more or that just never fit quite right?
Well this is your opportunity to put them to good use. From Sept. 20 to Oct. 3, TreadZ will be offering a collection box to donate your new or gently worn shoes to Soles4Souls. Soles4Souls can offer your shoes a second chance at life. Since 2004, Soles4Souls has distributed more than 19 million pairs of shoes to people in 127 countries. Most of our closets are filled with shoes we rarely wear. Instead of tossing your unwanted shoes in the trash, consider stopping by TreadZ and donating them.
Salomon has teamed up with TreadZ for this event. When you donate a pair of shoes ask to try on any Salomon footwear product and you will be entered to win a pair of Salomon shoes. So come on in to TreadZ, recycle your shoes and change a life.
For more information contact TreadZ, 812 Grand Ave., Glenwood Springs, CO 81601; phone: 970-928-0620.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Ruibal column: My high school classmate Otto Warmbier — charming and deeply caring
- Liquido Active ticketed, faces fines for entering Hanging Lake
- Confirmed: Food poisoning sickened 80 at Rifle Rodeo
- All OK after car goes into Crystal River near Carbondale
- Mount Sopris hikers called 911 after becoming lost