Temporary lane and sidewalk closures in downtown Glenwood
March 27, 2014
Temporary lane and sidewalk closures along Cooper Avenue between Eighth and Ninth streets, along Ninth Street between Grand Avenue and Cooper Avenue next to the parking garage, and the fire station parking lot will take place while crews work to improve streetscapes in those areas.
The closures will take place from Monday, March 31, between the hours of 7 a.m. and 8 p.m., Monday through Saturday, as needed, until the completion of the project, which is projected for May 23.
Starting April 1, there will be no access through the alley at 711 Grand Ave. until mid-May to accommodate reconstruction of pavement in the alley.
Lane and sidewalk closures are projected to be in place along Seventh Street between Grand Avenue and Blake Street starting Monday, April 7, and will remain in place until the projected completion date of May 23.
Temporary signs and barricades will be in place to alert and guide the traveling public. All commuters and pedestrians are encouraged to stay alert in this area.
All construction-related work and dates are subject to change, depending on weather, utility companies, material and contract availability or other unforeseen conditions.
Trending In: Local
- Roaring Fork School District teachers association questions Riverview School hiring plan
- Coloradoâ€™s first drive-through pot shop will be in Parachute
- Forest Service (carefully) pulls wrecked plane from Flat Tops
- Are predators real cause for declining mule deer?
- Student receives 4 months in jail for Aspen area DUI crash