‘Town hall’ meeting in Glenwood Springs on water plan tonight
March 10, 2014
SGM Engineers of Glenwood Springs, in cooperation with the Colorado Basin Roundtable, hosts a public "town hall" meeting to discuss the creation of the Colorado Basin Implementation Water Plan, from 6-8 p.m. tonight at the Glenwood Springs Public Library, 815 Cooper Ave.
"This will involve the collection and analysis of large amounts of data, but in order to develop a plan that truly reflects the values of Colorado Basin residents, it needs your input," SGM stated in a news release announcing the meeting.
The session will address the future of water on the Western Slope of Colorado, how water users will be impacted by the plan, and how users can become involved in the process. To lean more, visit: http://coloradobip.sgm-inc.com.
Trending In: Local
- Amid financial chaos, Glenwood Springs art center to close in May
- Care facility aide gets 6 years on multiple sex assaults plea
- Feds arrest men from Aspen, New Castle in drug trafficking sweep
- Carbondale trustees anxiously grant fifth City Market extension
- Oil-gas wells shut down after Colorado home explosion