‘Town hall’ meeting in Glenwood Springs on water plan tonight
March 10, 2014
SGM Engineers of Glenwood Springs, in cooperation with the Colorado Basin Roundtable, hosts a public "town hall" meeting to discuss the creation of the Colorado Basin Implementation Water Plan, from 6-8 p.m. tonight at the Glenwood Springs Public Library, 815 Cooper Ave.
"This will involve the collection and analysis of large amounts of data, but in order to develop a plan that truly reflects the values of Colorado Basin residents, it needs your input," SGM stated in a news release announcing the meeting.
The session will address the future of water on the Western Slope of Colorado, how water users will be impacted by the plan, and how users can become involved in the process. To lean more, visit: http://coloradobip.sgm-inc.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Tax is considered the last chance for some historical societies
- English scores down, math up for Roaring Fork Schools
- Rifle PD gets new drug pups — who will be trained to ignore marijuana
- Doc Holliday finished out his life in Glenwood Springs
- Garfield County child welfare work wins high praise in national review
- Mom doesn’t know how girl fell from Hotel Colorado
- Colorado woman gets away unharmed after train rolls over her
- Selfies: Pushing to be one of the best in the beekeeping industry at Colorado Mountain Honey
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life; is critical but regained consciousness
- Rifle names five finalists for city manager