Andrew Carl Nelson (June 20, 1960 – November 20, 2016)
November 30, 2016
Andrew Carl Nelson, born in Kingsville, Texas, June, 20 1960, to Marianne Barney & the late Marion Kirk Nelson of Colorado Springs. Having lived his entire life with his mother, he settled in Colorado Springs & graduated from Mitchell High school. He later moved to Glenwood Springs with his mother, becoming one of the regulars around town. Andy was a friend to all he met, had a ready smile & handshake. He was a devoted Broncos fan & loved sports of all kinds.
He leaves his mother & siblings Camilla (Paul) Buckley, Jacquie (Klaus) Langenbach& Aaron Nelson.
A service to remember him will be held on Saturday, December 3, 2016, at 2 p.m. at Veltas Park on the river in Glenwood Springs.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Colorado Animal Rescue of Glenwood Springs, Colorado 2801 County Road 114. http://www.coloradoanimalrescue.org
Trending In: Obituaries
- Mom doesn’t know how girl fell from Hotel Colorado
- Colorado woman gets away unharmed after train rolls over her
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life; is critical but regained consciousness
- Selfies: Pushing to be one of the best in the beekeeping industry at Colorado Mountain Honey
- Rifle names five finalists for city manager