November 28, 2016
Paula Limbach, 86, Grand Junction, passed away November 24, 2016, in Grand Junction, CO. She was a teacher.
She is survived by five nephews: Steve Berger, Ken Houlihan, Karl Berger, Tom Houlihan and Jim Houlihan; and five nieces, Kathleen Lackey, Carol Adams, Paulie Young, Amy Cassidy and Sara Berger. Funeral arrangements are under the direction of Brown's Cremation and Funeral Service.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Silt house fire displaces family of four
- Mom doesn’t know how girl fell from Hotel Colorado
- Glenwood football to forfeit all 2017 wins because of ineligible player
- Colorado woman gets away unharmed after train rolls over her