Robert Anthony Hillman (February 28, 1928 — March 15, 2017)
March 20, 2017
Bob Hillman passed away peacefully on March 15, 2017, shortly after his 89th birthday.
He was born in Chicago, IL, where he met and married his wife of 65 years, Erma Hillman. After leaving Chicago they moved to Southern California where they spent most of their life. Eleven years ago they moved to Glenwood Springs, CO, to be near family and their two beautiful great-granddaughters.
Bob enjoyed playing Bingo with his friends at Sunnyside and taking yearly trips to Blackhawk. He had a big heart and loved watching his family grow and succeed in life.
Bob is preceded in death by his parents, two sisters and his wife Erma.
He is survived by his daughter Carmie Reed and her husband Charlie, his two granddaughters Chris Reed and Cyndie Rightmire and her husband Rob, and his two great-grandaughters Paige and Morgan Rightmire.
A celebration of Bob's life will be held at St. Stephen's Catholic Church in Glenwood Springs, CO, on March 28, 2017, at 11am. Reception to follow in the church basement.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Ruibal column: My high school classmate Otto Warmbier — charming and deeply caring
- Liquido Active ticketed, faces fines for entering Hanging Lake
- Confirmed: Food poisoning sickened 80 at Rifle Rodeo
- All OK after car goes into Crystal River near Carbondale
- Crime Briefs: Suspicious husband accused of driving truck at wife