Ryan Peter Hertzog
April 17, 2014
Ryan Peter Hertzog passed away unexpectedly on 4-14-14. He was born on 8-26-72 in Hutchinson, Minnesota. He is survived by his loving wife, Grace Tennant, and three beautiful children; Charlee River (7), Bridger Ryan (4), and Bode Graham (3); his parents, Charles and Rebecca Hertzog; sister, Sara Ostlie (David); and nephews Isaac and Luke.
Please join the family for a celebration of his life this Saturday, April 19, 2014, at 1 p.m. at Two Rivers Park stage area in Glenwood Springs. In Ryan's honor, casual attire is requested.
In lieu of flowers, a college fund has been established at U.S. Bank for Ryan's children.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Glenwood football to forfeit all 2017 wins because of ineligible player
- Crime Briefs: ‘You in the suitcase, show me your hands’
- Glenwood’s 27th St. bridge project gets $500K
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Fire burns through home in Battlement Mesa