Wendy Dawn Kitchens
January 21, 2014
Sept. 2, 1976 – Jan. 12, 2014
Wendy Kitchens passed away unexpectedly last week. She is survived by her mother, Jackie, of Rifle, Colorado, sister, Niki, and brother, John. She leaves behind nieces and nephews, aunts and uncles and many cousins.
Wendy attended Rifle High School and Dartmouth College. She was a devoted friend and peace keeper. She enjoyed singing with her family, friends, or with the radio. She was a world traveler and was always up for going on a road trip. Her smile and laughter were contagious and you couldn't help but feel drawn to her genuine personality. She is forever in our hearts, a light that will continue to shine through her family and friends, who will continue to tell her story.
A memorial celebrating Wendy's life will take place on Saturday, January 25th, at 2 p.m. at the Glenwood Springs Community Center, 100 Wulfsohn Rd., Glenwood Springs, Colorado, 81601.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Amid financial chaos, Glenwood Springs art center to close in May
- Feds arrest men from Aspen, New Castle in drug trafficking sweep
- Care facility aide gets 6 years on multiple sex assaults plea
- Carbondale trustees anxiously grant fifth City Market extension
- Oil-gas wells shut down after Colorado home explosion