Hammond named Staff of the Year for CMC Rifle campus
August 1, 2017
Colorado Mountain College campuses and Central Services administrative offices have recognized staff members who demonstrate exceptional contributions to CMC and its students.
Gethze Hammond, full-time TRIO/Student Support Services coordinator, was selected by employees and students as the 2017 Staff of the Year for the Rifle campus.
The new, annual Staff of the Year awards were recently added as a complement to Colorado Mountain College's long-running campus and collegewide Faculty of the Year awards. Shane Larson, the college's vice president of student affairs, said, "Staff of the Year recipients are tremendous examples of what makes CMC such a great college. Whether they work directly with students in the classroom or advising offices, or they provide support behind the scenes, our employees know CMC succeeds only if our students are successful."
“Staff of the Year recipients are tremendous examples of what makes CMC such a great college.”Shane Larsonvice president of student affairs
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Rifle
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life; is critical but regained consciousness
- Gypsum woman ID’d as inmate found hanging
- Crime Briefs: Two juveniles arrested in Carbondale vehicle theft
- Moab canyon renamed to more tastefully honor Grandstaff
- Combat medic came to aid of girl who fell at Hotel Colorado; Mom says teen is hanging on