Rifle crime report
August 28, 2014
Editor's note: The Rifle Police Department and Garfield County Sheriff's Office reports the following incidents and arrests. Summonses or arrests merely indicate an accusation and the defendant is presumed innocent unless found guilty in court.
DRIVING UNDER REVOCATION: Deputies contacted Justin Daryl Ryden, 37, of Silt at 195 W. 14th Street at 10:51 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 7. He was arrested and charged with driving a vehicle while revoked as a habitual traffic offender, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to provide proof of insurance and driver's vision obstructed. He was transported to the Garfield County Jail.
WARRANT ARREST: Deputies contacted Nathaniel James Gouker, 21, of Parachute at 9:59 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 9, at 101 W. Silverbell Place in Parachute. He was arrested upon an active warrant and transported to the Garfield County Jail.
DUI: Deputies contacted Mark Allen Leist, 48, of Parachute, at Stone Quarry Road and Morning Star Drive in Parachute at 2:17 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 10. He was charged withDUI, DUI per se, failure to drive in a single lane/weaving and missing/defective tail lamp or reflector. He was arrested and transported to the Garfield County Jail.
Trending In: Rifle
- Carbondale robbery suspects arrested in Basalt, ending two-day manhunt
- School board asked to close Riverview hiring to outside applicants
- Aspen teen confesses to internet threat that closed Roaring Fork schools
- Glenwood man gets probation in drug assault on wife
- Carbondale robbery suspects, suffering injuries from cold, held on $100K bond