Letter: Fun with Texans
June 18, 2017
I would like to respond to Doug Meyers' letter (PI June 12) criticizing my letter (PI June 4) about Texans. Meyers wrote that I claimed Texans owned more property in Colorado than the state and federal governments do. What I wrote was, "Texans own more property in Colorado than Coloradans do." Coloradans are people, not governments.
Are all Texans reading deficient and thin skinned? That letter was intended to be strictly tongue in cheek.
Fred Malo Jr.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Mom doesn’t know how girl fell from Hotel Colorado
- Colorado woman gets away unharmed after train rolls over her
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life; is critical but regained consciousness
- Selfies: Pushing to be one of the best in the beekeeping industry at Colorado Mountain Honey
- Rifle names five finalists for city manager