Letter: Saddened by Chee’s passing
October 18, 2016
My husband and I were deeply saddened when we heard the devastating news that H.J. Chee, the owner of The Pit Stop in Glenwood Springs, had passed away. We have been servicing our vehicles there for more than 10 years.
H.J., his wife, Carmen, his son Kevin, and their fellow employees always greet us with a smile and with welcoming arms. This is one of the many reasons we have been so dedicated to only servicing our vehicles at the Pit Stop. H.J. and his family created an amazing business with integrity and honesty, things that can be hard to find in this business.
Although we will miss H.J. deeply, his warm smile and his dedication to ensure that we received the best service, we know that his family will carry on his amazing spirit in our community. We give our deepest condolences to H.J. and his family. In lieu of flowers we have donated to the he H.J. Chee Memorial Fund at Alpine Bank.
Andrea and Bill Trombley
Trending In: Opinion
- Amid financial chaos, Glenwood Springs art center to close in May
- Care facility aide gets 6 years on multiple sex assaults plea
- Feds arrest men from Aspen, New Castle in drug trafficking sweep
- Carbondale trustees anxiously grant fifth City Market extension
- Oil-gas wells shut down after Colorado home explosion