Letter: Saddened by Chee’s passing
October 18, 2016
My husband and I were deeply saddened when we heard the devastating news that H.J. Chee, the owner of The Pit Stop in Glenwood Springs, had passed away. We have been servicing our vehicles there for more than 10 years.
H.J., his wife, Carmen, his son Kevin, and their fellow employees always greet us with a smile and with welcoming arms. This is one of the many reasons we have been so dedicated to only servicing our vehicles at the Pit Stop. H.J. and his family created an amazing business with integrity and honesty, things that can be hard to find in this business.
Although we will miss H.J. deeply, his warm smile and his dedication to ensure that we received the best service, we know that his family will carry on his amazing spirit in our community. We give our deepest condolences to H.J. and his family. In lieu of flowers we have donated to the he H.J. Chee Memorial Fund at Alpine Bank.
Andrea and Bill Trombley
Trending In: Opinion
- Carbondale robbery suspects elude officers in manhunt near Basalt
- Hunt for Carbondale robbers shifts to Eagle County
- Glenwood man wanted for child pornography
- Glenwood Springs man gets probation in drug assault on wife
- Roaring Fork School District teachers association questions Riverview School hiring plan