September 8, 2015
A true Cajun dining experience! Our gumbos take 6 to 8 hours to cook, like all of our special dishes, red beans and rice, crawfish etouffee and lobster bisque, there are no short cuts, and it's got to be cooked slowly, with a lot of care! Our seafood is like none that you have ever tasted and the Beignets are just like the ones you get in New Orleans – maybe just a wee bit better! Stop in and try some of our free samples and you'll see what I'm talking about. As we say in Louisiana, "Yall Come on by now!" and say hello, feel the down-home atmosphere and "pass a good time!
- Seafood Gumbo – A great blend of Gulf shrimp and crab meat, in a rich dark roux with rice
- Chicken & Sausage Gumbo – Our spiciest, made with chicken and special Louisiana spicy sausage with rice. This gumbo has a real Cajun kick!
- Red Beans & Rice – Creamy Louisiana red beans with a spicy sausage
- Crawfish Étouffée – Smothered down crawfish tails in a thick roux served with rice
- Lobster Bisque – Rich and creamy, made with special Louisiana seafood and spices, served with French bread
- Voodoo Pasta – Andoullie sausage, shrimp, and diced red, yellow & orange bell peppers in a white wine tomato cream sauce over fettuccine
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Glenwood
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life; is critical but regained consciousness
- Gypsum woman ID’d as inmate found hanging
- Crime Briefs: Two juveniles arrested in Carbondale vehicle theft
- Moab canyon renamed to more tastefully honor Grandstaff
- Combat medic came to aid of girl who fell at Hotel Colorado; Mom says teen is hanging on