Hunting Film Tour sets its sights on West Slope
February 27, 2014
The Hunting Film Tour comes to the Western Slope next week to raise awareness about the critical issues facing sportsmen who frequent the Thompson Divide.
The lineup features films that capture the essence of the hunting experience, showcasing a series of amazing outdoor adventures. There will also be a three-minute short film featuring hunters and anglers that rely on the Thompson Divide.
The films will show at three locations on the Western Slope:
• Tuesday, March 4, at Fiesta Guadalajara in Rifle (1214 Access Road)
• Wednesday, March 5, at the Pour House in Carbondale (351 Main St.)
• Thursday, March 6, at Louie's Pizza in Paonia (202 Grand Ave.)
All films will have a pre-show reception starting at 6 p.m., and films will begin at 7 p.m. Admission is free.
For more information, please contact Aaron Kindle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Outdoors
- Placita man hikes to Capitol Peak site where his brother was killed 56 years earlier
- Blue with Envy: Ice caves at Rifle Mountain Park a winter jewel for many
- On the Hill: Surfing the mythical Big Sur wave
- Delicate Arch Madness: Iconic symbol of Utah offers memorable hike, breathtaking views
- Forest Service installing cave gates to save bats