Summer fun is riding high in Glenwood
July 19, 2014
Biking, rafting, hiking, paragliding, amusement park rides, hot springs and spas — now add helicopter touring to Glenwood Springs' summer fun offerings.
Glenwood Adventure Co. has partnered with Utility Aviation to offer two tours.
Photographer Christopher Mullen got a sneak peak at the tour this week for this video.
One, for $165 per seat, goes to Bair Ranch, lands and returns. The other, called a Sunset Tour, costs $125 and goes over the Roaring Fork Valley toward the end of the day.
For more information, visit http://bit.ly/1jYpg7h or call 970-945-7529.
Trending In: Outdoors
- Go Play: Hike No Thoroughfare Canyon in Colorado National Monument
- Blue with Envy: Ice caves at Rifle Mountain Park a winter jewel for many
- Delicate Arch Madness: Iconic symbol of Utah offers memorable hike, breathtaking views
- Go Play: Guidelines to follow when cycling with your dog in Colorado
- On the Fly column: It’s worth a drive to Harvey and Rifle Gap