Summer fun is riding high in Glenwood
July 19, 2014
Biking, rafting, hiking, paragliding, amusement park rides, hot springs and spas — now add helicopter touring to Glenwood Springs' summer fun offerings.
Glenwood Adventure Co. has partnered with Utility Aviation to offer two tours.
Photographer Christopher Mullen got a sneak peak at the tour this week for this video.
One, for $165 per seat, goes to Bair Ranch, lands and returns. The other, called a Sunset Tour, costs $125 and goes over the Roaring Fork Valley toward the end of the day.
For more information, visit http://bit.ly/1jYpg7h or call 970-945-7529.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Outdoors
- Glenwood football to forfeit all 2017 wins because of ineligible player
- Glenwood’s 27th St. bridge project gets $500K
- Crime Briefs: ‘You in the suitcase, show me your hands’
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Fire burns through home in Battlement Mesa