Summer fun is riding high in Glenwood
July 19, 2014
Biking, rafting, hiking, paragliding, amusement park rides, hot springs and spas — now add helicopter touring to Glenwood Springs' summer fun offerings.
Glenwood Adventure Co. has partnered with Utility Aviation to offer two tours.
Photographer Christopher Mullen got a sneak peak at the tour this week for this video.
One, for $165 per seat, goes to Bair Ranch, lands and returns. The other, called a Sunset Tour, costs $125 and goes over the Roaring Fork Valley toward the end of the day.
For more information, visit http://bit.ly/1jYpg7h or call 970-945-7529.
Trending In: Outdoors
- Blue with Envy: Ice caves at Rifle Mountain Park a winter jewel for many
- Delicate Arch Madness: Iconic symbol of Utah offers memorable hike, breathtaking views
- Go Play Tips: Four common skier mistakes
- Bear conflicts rise; relocation efforts iffy
- BLM set to complete land swap opening bike terrain near Carbondale
- Carbondale robbery suspects arrested in Basalt, ending two-day manhunt
- School board asked to close Riverview hiring to outside applicants
- Aspen teen confesses to internet threat that closed Roaring Fork schools
- Glenwood man gets probation in drug assault on wife
- Carbondale robbery suspects, suffering injuries from cold, held on $100K bond