Summer fun is riding high in Glenwood
July 19, 2014
Biking, rafting, hiking, paragliding, amusement park rides, hot springs and spas — now add helicopter touring to Glenwood Springs' summer fun offerings.
Glenwood Adventure Co. has partnered with Utility Aviation to offer two tours.
Photographer Christopher Mullen got a sneak peak at the tour this week for this video.
One, for $165 per seat, goes to Bair Ranch, lands and returns. The other, called a Sunset Tour, costs $125 and goes over the Roaring Fork Valley toward the end of the day.
For more information, visit http://bit.ly/1jYpg7h or call 970-945-7529.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Outdoors
- On the Fly column: Fryingpan River is running low and clear
- Las Colonias Park construction in Grand Junction nearly done; grand opening planned for July 11
- At home on the road: Kellogg family loving life living in an RV
- Go Play: Visit Colorado’s scenic waterfall hikes
- Climbing is on the rise for area high school clubs
- Ruibal column: My high school classmate Otto Warmbier — charming and deeply caring
- Liquido Active ticketed, faces fines for entering Hanging Lake
- Confirmed: Food poisoning sickened 80 at Rifle Rodeo
- All OK after car goes into Crystal River near Carbondale
- Crash, fire close I-70 in both directions at Grand Junction