Pitkin County road bike rides: Maroon Bells, Aspen
April 10, 2018
Trail talk: This pair of mountains are the most photographed in the country, and it's easy to see why. Immerse yourself in the scenery by taking it in on two wheels.
Distance: 8 miles
The dirt: If the uphill ride is too much, hitch a ride to the top of the climb with Blazing Adventures shuttle service. The ride back downhill will be a breeze.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Cycling
- Garfield and Pitkin county road bike rides: Rio Grande Trail, Glenwood Springs to Aspen
- Join a cycling group in the Roaring Fork Valley, New Castle or Mesa County
- Mesa County road rides: Riverfront Trail, Grand Junction
- Pitkin County bike trails: Snowmass Trails
- Pitkin County road bike rides: Maroon Bells, Aspen