Pitkin County road bike rides: Maroon Bells, Aspen
April 10, 2018
Trail talk: This pair of mountains are the most photographed in the country, and it's easy to see why. Immerse yourself in the scenery by taking it in on two wheels.
Distance: 8 miles
The dirt: If the uphill ride is too much, hitch a ride to the top of the climb with Blazing Adventures shuttle service. The ride back downhill will be a breeze.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Cycling
- Retired NHL player, Roaring Fork Valley partners reopen Electric Mountain Lodge
- Trust your gut: Man at center of Rifle I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Leslie’s legacy: Glenwood Springs remembers renowned visionary, colleague, friend Leslie Bethel
- Garfield County Crime Briefs: Fake name works … well, rarely
- Glenwood Springs mobilizing to take over South Canyon Landfill