Pitkin County road bike rides: Maroon Bells, Aspen
April 10, 2018
Trail talk: This pair of mountains are the most photographed in the country, and it's easy to see why. Immerse yourself in the scenery by taking it in on two wheels.
Distance: 8 miles
The dirt: If the uphill ride is too much, hitch a ride to the top of the climb with Blazing Adventures shuttle service. The ride back downhill will be a breeze.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Cycling
- Comcast outage knocks out Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Utah man suspected of firing pistol from moving vehicle in Glenwood Canyon
- Cavaliere found not guilty of vehicular homicide