Rock Jam 2013 in Grand Junction — Queensryche added to Saturday
While most folks are excited about upcoming Country Jam June 20-23, Rock Jam is in the prep stages with the event happening Aug. 23-24 at the Jam Ranch in Mack. So get your tickets and camping spots purchased now at rockjam.com.
Here’s your lineup so far: (More acts will be announced in the coming days. Stay tuned)
FRIDAY, AUG. 23
(gates open at 2 p.m.)
2:15 p.m. — Pop Evil
3:30 p.m. — Fuel
5:00 p.m. — Sevendust
7:30 p.m. — Seether
10:00 p.m. — Three Days Grace
SATURDAY, AUG. 24
(gates open at noon)
Time TBA — Queensryche
Prices below are for tickets purchased in advance online at rockjam.com. Otherwise, gate prices are significantly higher.
• Are you a student with a current student ID? Get a 2-day general admission ticket for $50. Must have valid student ID to present at the gates.
General admission is a great way to enjoy the Jam! Purchase GA tickets online at rockjam.com or at any Bradley Sinclair gas station.
Bring your own lawn chair, stake a piece of land and you’re set for the day!
• 2-day general admission ticket: $70 (Two-day tickets are good for one person to attend both days.) Kids 4 and under are free.
• 1-day general admission ticket: $50.
Located behind VIP seating. Great view of stage; no need to haul lawn chairs. Must call 800-7800-JAM or visit rockjam.com to purchase.
• 2-day reserve ticket Gold: $225
• 2-day reserve ticket Silver: $210
Closest seats to stage. Endless food and buffet. Complimentary Pepsi and Budweiser products all day and night, and cocktails after 5 p.m. Sections are selling out fast so call 800-7800-JAM or visit rockjam.com to purchase.
• 2-day VIP ticket (section 2-3-4): $435
• 2-day VIP ticket (section 5): $385
• 2-day VIP ticket (section 1): $360
HOUSE OF ROCK MEMBERSHIP
It’s the best place to hang out between show. Privileges include Rock Jam program and mug; souvenir; exclusive access to House of Rock tent; tables and chairs for socializing; free snacks; discounted drinks; private restroom; and more.
• 2-day membership: $30
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.