Welcome to the new Postindependent.com
Welcome to the new updated version of PostIndependent.com. We redesigned our website from the ground up to deliver an optimized experience to our readers on all platforms, making it easier to discover, read and share our content.
The new site has a mobile-first approach, delivering a faster and smoother navigation for those browsing on smartphones and tablets, without losing the capabilities of our desktop version.
- The new mobile-first approach offers a clean, simple experience on your smartphone or tablet
- Our new navigation menu makes it easier to find content
- New homepage modules offer greater flexibility to adjust content based on our reader’s interests.
- On mobile devices, an app-like interface offers quick access to key features, like search and trending stories
- Improved advertising placements minimize disruption to your browsing experience, while still offering local businesses powerful opportunities to get their message in front of an engaged local audience.
We understand that it may take a few days for our loyal readers to adjust to the changes and find all the content they are used to access. It may also take us some time to optimize all the pages and sections, fix possible errors and finish migrating previous content, but everything should be updated in a few days.
If you have questions about the new website, or are wondering where to find something specific, don’t hesitate to contact our digital engagement editor, Natuza Olen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Glenwood Springs and Garfield County make the Post Independent’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
DENVER (AP) — The spokesman for Republican U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert of Rifle has quit less than two weeks after she was sworn into office, saying he was prompted to by the insurrection at the…